Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Original Devil Horns $65 Plus Shipping...

Old 02-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
FS: Original Devil Horns $65 Plus Shipping...

As posted above. I am selling my Devil Horns $65 Plus ship to where ever need be from 28348. Use Fed Ex Calculator to figure shipping per your zipcode. Should not be much.

Here are some Pics:

I puchased this original Devil Horn years back. Running the 2011 Grille now and it dose not fit . However, It is in mint condition. I colored it Matte Black with Plasti Dip. Soo, if black aint your thing, just peel off; Too easy. It's held in with 4 Allen bolts.

PM me for more info.

Laters...
Old 02-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
andres will buy them back FYI.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thumbs up Hmmm,

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
andres will buy them back FYI.
Did not know he was still around..

Oh well. Not trying to make a profit, just wanna make my money back since it is still in popular demand.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
yepp..Look around, I've read that he will buy them back for what you paid for it.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
erion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant future

Army: 1/145 AVN REG
Name: Jayson
erion109's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for $50 shipped if nobody else is in line.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #6
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
These don't work with the 2011 grille?
Old 02-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #7
Enjoying my addiction

Unfortunately not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRdn916 View Post
These don't work with the 2011 grille?
I would have never let my Devil Horn go. This was the deciding factor: Due to a fender bender, I made the choice for a upgraded grille. Oh Well. Someone else will enjoy the new look.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
I would have never let my Devil Horn go. This was the deciding factor: Due to a fender bender, I made the choice for a upgraded grille. Oh Well. Someone else will enjoy the new look.
2005-2010 are one grille, 2011-2012 are different I think
Old 02-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
Enjoying my addiction

Thumbs up Correct:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
2005-2010 are one grille, 2011-2012 are different I think
But I think the 2011 is on its own because the 2012 is a whole new front end design. Which makes the 2011 a limited design IMO...
Old 02-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
But I think the 2011 is on its own because the 2012 is a whole new front end design. Which makes the 2011 a limited design IMO...
there ya go then
Old 02-14-2012, 06:48 AM   #11
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer just bought a 2011 and thought about throwing some horns on.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #12
Enjoying my addiction

Hit up Metal Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRdn916 View Post
Bummer just bought a 2011 and thought about throwing some horns on.
I believe he is making emblems for the 2011
Old 02-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #13
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I believe andres also has them for the 2011..or makes them for the 2011 anyways
Old 02-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #15
Enjoying my addiction

plain Aluminum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregLee98 View Post
What color is it under the plasti dip? Im interested.
Non polished.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:26 AM   #17
pehiggins01 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Phill
pehiggins01's Tacoma Gallery
Still available I am very interested.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:34 AM   #18
RocoTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
RocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested in this.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #19
Tacoma FireMedic
muddymedic is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter Paramedic NAS Oceana
Name: David
muddymedic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to muddymedic
Let me know if you find some for the 12!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #20
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeshiftTaco View Post
I believe andres also has them for the 2011..or makes them for the 2011 anyways

Andres does make them for the 2011. Fits nicely on mine. There are only slight differences. Maybe he would trade you?