Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

16" innerairlocks internal bead locks like staun

Old 02-14-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
16" innerairlocks internal bead locks like staun

i have set of 16" inner air locks internal beadlocks from Sean over at innerairlock. if you are looking for beadlock alternatives good to hold tires on at pressures as low at 5psi this is the only kit you can get now as stauns are no longer available.

i ordered them last season and ended up not using them, now i am moving to a larger wheel all together.

i have the set of 4 locks that will fit 16inch rims up to 9 inches wide. i also have 2 spare inner tubes.

cost new over 550.. im selling the never installed lot for 450 with the extra tubes.

check out http://www.innerairlock.com/beadlocks/ for all the details.