Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ARE Camper shell for $100 bucks!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
ARE Camper shell for $100 bucks!

Not mine. ARE camper shell for $100 bucks! Just thought I'd pass this along as this won't fit my truck. This is a STEAL.

http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/2834587909.html
Old 02-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
Airwreck is on a distinguished road
Airwreck's Tacoma Gallery
Camper

I saw that post too!!

I'm new to the Toyota truck world...do you guys know if this camper would fit a 2012 Tacoma Access cab?

Thanks
Old 02-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^It won't fit if you have the short bed Tacoma. If you have the long bed it might. He has the measurements listed on the ad.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, a 2nd Generation shell will NOT fit on a 1st Generation truck and vice versa... Not sure which this shell is, but thought I'd pass it along...