Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Canon T3i DSLR kit

Old 02-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Canon EOS T3i DSLRCamera w/kit

Im selling my almost new Canon T3i DSLR camera. It has the 18-55 lens and battery, charger, strap and cables. I purchased it back in Dec-2011 from BB so its almost new. I have taken 1500 pictures with it. Im asking $700.00 shipped, If anyone is seriuosly interested, shoot me an email. Im selling because my buddy is offering me his 60d with extra lens for a reasonable price. Great camera
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: Canon T3i DSLR kit-006-800x600-.jpg  
Old 02-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
Im thinking about selling my almost new Canon T3i DSLR camera. It has the 18-55 lens and battery, charger, strap and cables. I purchased it back in Dec-2011 from BB so its almost new. I have taken 1500 pictures with it. I will ask $700.00 shipped, If anyone is seriuosly interested, shoot me an email. Im only thinking about selling because my buddy is offering me his 60d with extra lens for a reasonable price.

I just bought a 60D with a 18-155mm Lens and a 75-300m lens, also got an extra battery and some UV & Polarizing filters... spent around $1,700 total. I LOVE it!!!
Old 02-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Where was this at Xmas time?
Old 02-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
wait til tax returns come, then itll be gone!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
mcoma is on a distinguished road
mcoma's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great price for a great camera! Somebody snatch it up! I have one, and love it, but would do the same if I had a 60d on the hook.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:25 AM   #6
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
wait til tax returns come, then itll be gone!

My tax return has already come.....and gone.... *sigh*
Old 02-19-2012, 05:32 AM   #7
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is interested, this is a great camera and a good price.