Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Goodyear Duratracs 265/75/16 load range C (LOCAL ONLY)

Old 02-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Goodyear Duratracs 265/75/16 load range C (LOCAL ONLY)

SOLD

For sale in SEATTLE: set of 4 Duratracs, local sale only (I can deliver to greater Seattle/Redmond/Bellevue area otherwise you must pick up).

Tires were purchased new 15 months ago (I didn't keep track of how many miles are on them) and now have 16/32 tread depth (new, tread depth was 18/32). The tread has worn very evenly across each tire and is consistent from tire to tire -- no weird wear patterns or anything.

The tires have been rotated religiously every 3000 miles, have never been scuffed against a curb, never had to be plugged or patched, no nails, no slow leaks, etc. They are in excellent condition.

Better mpg's than you will get from 285's.

These tires will fit fine on a non-lifted stock truck.

$600 for the set OBO.

Again, local inquiries only please! Even you are non-local and don't mind paying for shipping, I just don't have time to box them and ship them -- sorry!

PM me if you would like to have a look at them in person.
Attached Thumbnails
Goodyear Duratracs 265/75/16 load range C (LOCAL ONLY)-imag0179.jpg   Goodyear Duratracs 265/75/16 load range C (LOCAL ONLY)-imag0180.jpg  
Old 02-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I wish these were 285s
Old 02-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I wish these were 285s
Same here. But then I wouldn't be selling them.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
hope the sale goes well! this is a good deal on those tires
Old 02-17-2012, 11:30 PM   #5
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 02-18-2012, 03:59 AM   #6
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
How soon are you looking to unload these?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:06 PM   #7

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
How soon are you looking to unload these?
They will be off of my truck by next Saturday.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #8
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
Wish mine were 285's as well..
Old 02-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #9

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
They will be off of my truck by next Saturday.

Okay, I am talking with the accountant and trying to persuade her.

Just looked at my tires. They do need replaced soon
Old 02-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #10

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay, I am talking with the accountant and trying to persuade her.

Lol, ok, good luck
Old 02-19-2012, 06:18 AM   #11

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
Lol, ok, good luck
I know
Old 02-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #12

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at finances tonight. You sold them tonight?
Old 02-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #13

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looking at finances tonight. You sold them tonight?

Nope I still have em available.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #14
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
God damn it.......I love these tires!!!
Old 02-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #15

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Ben,

You available to meet tomorrow? I could be up there around 10 or 11am
Old 02-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #16

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ben,

You available to meet tomorrow? I could be up there around 10 or 11am

Sure thing Mitch, that would be fine with me. Will PM my address.