Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1981 Datsun 210

Old 02-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
1981 Datsun 210

I have a 1981 Datsun 210. I'm looking for $3k, because it only has 42,000 original miles, but I'm open to trade possibilities.

Check it out.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
That looks CLEAN! Love them old school cars! Free bump and GLWS!
Old 02-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
I had a 75 model, total bomb proof.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Good luck.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
That looks CLEAN! Love them old school cars! Free bump and GLWS!
Thanks man! It is pretty clean- it has some dings and scratches, I guess the guy tried to cover up some spots with some mis-matched factory paint. The drivers seat and the top of the back seat have tears but otherwise the interior is perfect. It runs well too, it has a pneumatic choke that doesn't seem to function correctly, so it starts hard in cold weather.

I am inclined to keep it, but it was my grandmother's husband's whom passed away, and I want to try to sell it because she could really use the money but she doesn't want to bother with it. I've already got two vehicles to maintain and would rather put money into my TACOMA, and I know there are some really passionate Datsun enthusiasts out there who would give it a better home than I can.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I learned how to drive a stick in a pumpkin orange 210. That car was awesome.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
TacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud of
TacoSurf4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My buddys got a 71 Datsun 240Z. Inline 6, rear posi, fuel cell. Sick ass fast track car. He's HUGE Nissan head. I'll hit him up about this.... doubtfull tho cause were on the west coast! Clean ride man GLWS!!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I learned how to drive a stick in a pumpkin orange 210. That car was awesome.
An old girlfriend of mine (20 years ago) had one of those. We were banging in the front seat & knocked it out of gear. Car rolled down the street & into a ditch. Good times!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #9
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
An old girlfriend of mine (20 years ago) had one of those. We were banging in the front seat & knocked it out of gear. Car rolled down the street & into a ditch. Good times!
Nice.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #10

Good news! I found a Datsun fanatic here in Orlando and he made me an offer.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Good news! I found a Datsun fanatic here in Orlando and he made me an offer.
Cool. With these oldies, Someone has to want the car for what it is (very clean 210) rather than what it is not (cheap new economy car.)
Old 02-26-2012, 08:42 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Cool. With these oldies, Someone has to want the car for what it is (very clean 210) rather than what it is not (cheap new economy car.)
Thats exactly why I listed it for $3k. I knew people who wanted the ladder would skim right past it!