Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Morimoto D2s complete retro kit

Old 02-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
kellen.kellen is on a distinguished road

kellen.kellen's Tacoma Gallery
FS Morimoto D2s complete retro kit

Hey I usually post over on TTORA but I figured the projector kit might be more popular over here.. Anyways, I did the projector retro and it worked awesome. Unfortunately I didnt seal my headlights well enough so they leaked. I pulled them out and ordered some ebay headlights and left em. I re-ordered a few parts required to redo my retrofit but Ive just decided I dont have time between work and school.

This includes everything you need to retrofit other than a set of headlights.

Heres what you get:

(edit bi-xenon kit <hi/lo>)
- New Gatling Gun shrouds. Never mounted.
- New relay, never used.
- Morimoto D2s 35 watt ballasts.
- Upgraded Orsam 4300k bulbs.

Price 150 + shipping
Located in San Diego CA

Email me kellen.kellen@gmail.com

thanks

Old 02-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
kogary is on a distinguished road
kogary's Tacoma Gallery
That's an amazing price! GLWS!
Old 02-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #4
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a copied and pasted ad from Craigslist or ebay, can we see the original ad?
Old 02-19-2012, 07:37 AM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I just met up with John this week and bought something off him. Nice guy and what I purchased was just as described.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #8
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
If he doesn't take them PM me. I'll send paypal asap
Old 02-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #9
kellen.kellen is on a distinguished road

kellen.kellen's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!

Alright sold to the first guy to email me KenpachiZaraki gets em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I just met up with John this week and bought something off him. Nice guy and what I purchased was just as
described.
Thanks man,
Did you get the jounce shocks on fairly easy??