Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Canon EOS T3i DSLR Camera

Old 02-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Canon EOS T3i DSLR Camera/part trade

SOLD*****SOLD****SOLD***Im selling my almost new Canon T3i DSLR camera. It has the 18-55 lens and battery, charger, strap and cables. I purchased it back in Dec-2011 from BB so its almost new. I have taken 1500 pictures with it. Im asking $700.00 shipped, If anyone is seriuosly interested, shoot me an email. Im selling because my buddy is offering me his 60d with extra lens for a reasonable price. This is a excellent camera. I will consider a part trade for an Garmin hand held GPS in excellent condition.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Canon EOS T3i DSLR Camera-006-800x600-.jpg   FS: Canon EOS T3i DSLR Camera-007-800x600-.jpg  
Old 02-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried listing it on Amazon.com? I sell a lot of stuff through there and it typically sells quick...
Old 02-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU I need this.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Bump for a Good guy.....how you doing Stevigee....I still have those sliders on my truck.
Im good.......I still check here often to see what my fellow Toyota buddies are up to....just loving my FJ...but I miss my truck sometimes, a truck bed is hard to live without.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
Im good.......I still check here often to see what my fellow Toyota buddies are up to....just loving my FJ...but I miss my truck sometimes, a truck bed is hard to live without.
Just stick around here!

I don't have a Tacoma either but that doesn't stop me from posting.