Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BHLM headlights, Color-Matched Grille, Rear Bumper 'skin"

Old 02-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
DFDFirefighter is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
DFDFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM headlights, Color-Matched Grille, Rear Bumper 'skin"

----LIGHTS SOLD--- I've got a color-matched grille and rear bumper skin from an '06 Desert Sand Mica TRD Off-Road.

I did all the work myself and all are in decent condition...I just decided there was a reason they didn't make the Sport in this color...it doesn't look that great color-matched!

I stripped down the chrome on the grille and painted it. The rear bumper 'skin' is aftermarket from Toyota Parts Barn. The paint/color-match is pretty darn good on the grille. The bumper didn't turn out that great and will have to be repainted. Also, the bumper doesn't fit as tightly against the body as the original...see other threads about this as well. Pretty easy to paint and swap out though.

As in the original BHLM thread, I just cut the bottom plastic headlight mount because that bottom screw is a PITA to get out. The headlights still sit perfectly though and there are no issues with them otherwise. Also, I used a very dark metallic Gray, not black.

PM me if you're interested and we can talk pricing. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
BHLM headlights, Color-Matched Grille, Rear Bumper 'skin"-101.jpg   BHLM headlights, Color-Matched Grille, Rear Bumper 'skin"-094.jpg   BHLM headlights, Color-Matched Grille, Rear Bumper 'skin"-phone-044.jpg   BHLM headlights, Color-Matched Grille, Rear Bumper 'skin"-phone-038.jpg   BHLM headlights, Color-Matched Grille, Rear Bumper 'skin"-phone-040.jpg  

Old 02-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 02-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent on the lights!