Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Self Recovery Stuff

Old 02-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Self Recovery Stuff

Airjack is gone but i have to tow truck in a box left

$20 plus shipping
Attached Thumbnails
Self Recovery Stuff-uploadfromtaptalk1329767111129.jpg  
Old 02-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #5
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Price drop bump. 75 plus shipping for everything kn the picture(minus the truck)
Old 03-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Does this thing have different ways to be filled? Like a bicycle pump or air compressor? Didn't see it noted on the link. Very tempting..........
Old 03-01-2012, 08:44 AM   #9

As far as I know it gets filled by the exhaust from your vehicle. I've never taken it out if the box to test but I've seen a couple YouTube videos of it and in person hits the reason I bought it.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=CqBQ8q2mxuY
Old 03-04-2012, 02:13 AM   #11
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get my PM?
Old 03-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #13
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't heard back from the dude! I want the tow truck in the box! The air jack looks pretty cool but I've got a hi-lift!
Old 03-17-2012, 03:15 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
Hey man, I hope all is well. Got the jack today. Thanks!
All is well...thanks. put that thing to good use