Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb:speedway blue front bumper and fender front fender flare

Old 02-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
jucara is on a distinguished road
jucara's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb:speedway blue front bumper and fender front fender flare

Tore up my bumper pretty bad and looking for new one with matching front half fender flares. I figured someone with offroad front bumper might have some around.

I know shipping will be killer but maybe we can figure something out.

Thanks
Nick
Old 02-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
i got one here in yuma az pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucara View Post
Tore up my bumper pretty bad and looking for new one with matching front half fender flares. I figured someone with offroad front bumper might have some around.

I know shipping will be killer but maybe we can figure something out.

Thanks
Nick
Old 02-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
jucara is on a distinguished road
jucara's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 03-22-2014, 06:16 AM   #5
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Artillery! Boom
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a SWB one available within a week. It would ship from TX. PM me if anybody needs one.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:29 PM   #8
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
i got one SWB
Old 03-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #9
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
I have fenders front and rear and front bumper. If anyone in cali needs one pm me.

Probably cost to much to ship.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #10
lilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to behold
lilhank's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone still have there bumper skin for sale?
Thanks
Jason