Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Flip-Pac in Western Canada

Old 02-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Flip-Pac in Western Canada

I know how rare these are to find, but if anyone has one please PM, call, or text me.

PH#: 250-575- five five two three

I have a 2nd gen Tacoma with a 6 foot box.

I am in central northern BC right now (Dawson Creek) but am often around calgary/edmonton and Kelowna/Vancouver, so really anywhere in BC or Alberta is doable.

Keep your eyes peeled for me! Thanks!
Old 02-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome man thanks. Nothing in Canada for my truck, but I appreciate you keeping an eye out.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
Awesome man thanks. Nothing in Canada for my truck, but I appreciate you keeping an eye out.
I thought there might be one pop up just on the other side of the border

Anyway , good luck