Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Ipod Adapter For Stock Radio

Old 12-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Ipod Adapter For Stock Radio

I have a USA SPEC Ipod to Toyota Interface for sale. I just pulled it out of my truck since I installed a new head unit that has it already.

Part # PA12-TOY Text Display Hybrid

I bought it for $170ish and is in perfect condition... Asking $120 + free shipping.

Old 12-09-2008, 04:00 AM   #2
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 12-09-2008, 06:44 AM   #3
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_581PA15...lay=USA%20Spec

Pics? Ahhhhh........pretty straight forward and can be found by whacking the search link. Many have done it, me included. There is even a DYI on the installation. If you have a butter knife and a pair of tweezers and a 10mm socket, you can do it, (less the butter knife and tweezers).

Took no time at all to pop it in.

Look, even found a video. I think they should put the word "FREE" in front of the search link so more people would use it. Maybe some think there is a charge for that
service.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-install.html
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Ipod Adapter For Stock Radio-000_0077.jpg  
Old 12-09-2008, 08:12 AM   #4
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to see pics of the unit for sale to see the condition of it or ask any further questions.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:14 AM   #5
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Let me post up a pic real quick... The kit is in perfect condition since I had it mounted next to the glove box it never moved nor have been touched from passengers lol. Hold up for a quick second.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:22 AM   #6

Camera phone... as best as I can get lol.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #7
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the ipod xm capable version?
Old 12-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #8

I don't know... It is the Hybrid one where it allows text display and function of the ipod when connected etc. If the PA12-TOY allows XM then yes but I don't know for sure.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #9
ChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud of
ChibbMD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure this has a set of RCA inputs on it so you can plug in a satellite radio receiver and still run it through the stock head unit.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibbMD View Post
I'm pretty sure this has a set of RCA inputs on it so you can plug in a satellite radio receiver and still run it through the stock head unit.
Yes it does have the RCA plugs! I didn't know what they were for.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #11
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Getting more and more interested....
Old 12-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #13
doc_holijay is on a distinguished road
doc_holijay's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 12-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #14

The adapter has been sold to brockw22. He mailed out payment today sorry guys!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #15
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have one of these available shortly as well, getting a double din for Xmas