LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Impulse Red grille surround

Old 12-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
magicbikes is on a distinguished road

magicbikes's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Impulse Red grille surround

WTB: Implulse Red grille surround. I have a 2007 4x4 V6. Will trade for my chrome one or buy outright. I thought I'd try here before going to the dealer.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #2
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
I didn't think any sport models came in impulse red
Old 12-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #3

Yup, got it in Cali, see pic.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
I know a guy that's going to order one from the dealership soon. You could just take your paint code to Napa and they'll mix you up a rattle can and you could just paint it yourself. It beats payin like $255. That's what I'm gonna do.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #5

I heard painting the chrome is a pain. Do you have to sand it first? How do you get the paint code? Thanks!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #6
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
yeah sand it first then prime and paint. I found the code from autocolorlibrary.com or you could go to the dealer an just ask them.

Impulse Red Met/Mica B/C
CO,TA

That's the code for Impulse Red, not sure if you need anything more than the number but I wasn't sure.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #7

Thanks man!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #8
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
No problem, you might want to check with toyota first just to be sure though. But I know people that have done this and it worked out fine. Good luck!