Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Camouflage TRD Decal - $27 + 5 shipping

Old 02-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Camouflage TRD Decal - $27 + 5 shipping

~~~ ITEM NOW SOLD ~~~

Hi folks,

I ordered these camouflage TRD decals for my 1st gen but never got around to putting them on. I recently decided I will be selling my Tacoma so I will not need them... a "for sale" ad for my truck will follow tomorrow. These were not made by Sockmonkey but are exceptional high-quality die cut decals (meaning there is no background or clear border around lettering). They are the exact size and scale of OEM decals. The colors are bright and vibrant. Instruction sheet for application included... not difficult to apply.

I'm asking $25 + $5.00 shipping by USPS Priority Mail--just want to recover what I paid for them. Payment must be made via PayPal. Local pickup for $25 is fine. Shipping to overseas location will be discussed on a case-by-case basis. PM me and let me know. Thanks.

Bob

Old 02-22-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP
Old 02-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, if only they were all black, i would buy them but doesnt go with my truck, but bump for you!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
If only they were Max-4 camo...GLWS
Old 02-24-2012, 05:42 AM   #5

Morning bump
Old 02-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
Tas72110 is on a distinguished road
Tas72110's Tacoma Gallery
Want them

If you still have them I would like to purchase them. Just let me know.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tas72110 View Post
If you still have them I would like to purchase them. Just let me know.
Sending you a PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #8

Late Night Bump!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:28 AM   #9

Bump
Old 02-29-2012, 05:45 AM   #10

Bump
Old 03-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #11
blt2tuk is on a distinguished road
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
What color is the outine of the letters?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2tuk View Post
What color is the outine of the letters?
The letters themselves are camouflage; No borders. The accents around/within the letters are a light grey. Hope that helps.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:14 AM   #13
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
I boy I like those decals but I wish the accents where black :-(
Old 03-02-2012, 08:34 AM   #14

Bump
Old 03-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #15
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
I still may take them. Going to think on it a bit though
Old 03-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #16

Quote:
I still may take them. Going to think on it a bit though

That's fine... they'll be sitting here. I am thinking of posting them on eBay because they have not sold on TW. I'll PM you before I do that just in case you change your mind.

I'm actually surprised no one has jumped on these.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #17
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. The only thing that bothers me is that my truck is white and I don't know how good the grey would show over the white
Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #18

Quote:
Ok. The only thing that bothers me is that my truck is white and I don't know how good the grey would show over the white
I can understand that. I think it would look fine but it's your truck/opinion, and that's what matters.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #19
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I did some looking around and it seams they don't make them with black, and I don't think these work loom bad at all. Also I found the same ones for a bit cheaper. So Would you consider $20 shipped for them? Let me know. Thanks
Old 03-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #20

Quote:
Ok I did some looking around and it seams they don't make them with black, and I don't think these work loom bad at all. Also I found the same ones for a bit cheaper. So Would you consider $20 shipped for them? Let me know. Thanks
That's fine. I'll PM you.