Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: G-Shock Monster Xtra Large GX-56GB-1 Tough Solar Watch - $125 + $5 shipping

Old 02-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
FS: G-Shock Monster Xtra Large GX-56GB-1 Tough Solar Watch - $125 + $5 shipping

~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~

In a continuing effort to keep financing additional upgrades for my 2011 Tundra Crewmax and not piss off my loving wife, I'm selling this watch I received at Christmas from my brother... not quite my style... just not big on plastic/resin watches. I've only worn it about 10 times--lots of compliments--and is in almost-new condition.

This is the new G-Shock x-large Monster watch... largest they've ever made. This particular watch is the all-black military special edition, not available in stores. It's an incredible watch for G-Shock and watch lovers alike. I'm letting this go for a steal at $125 firm, + $5 shipping. Check around--this is an incredible deal for this edition of this watch. I have all the original packaging, case, and manual. Payment must be made via PayPal and I will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Local sales will obviously not include shipping cost. Shipping to overseas locations will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.

Here's the specs:

<h1 class="vi-is1-titleH1">CASIO G-SHOCK GX-56GB-1 Tough Solar Watch

</h1><h1 class="vi-is1-titleH1">Mud resistant
Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
Solar powered
World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Daily alarms
5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
Hourly time signal
Back-up Battery power indicator
Power Saving (turns off the display when the watch is left in the dark)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
12/24-hour format
Button operation tone on/off
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
Approx. battery operating time:
11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case/total weight
55.5 X 53.6 X 17.5 mm / 88 g

</h1>The following two pics are just stock pics from the internet. The bottom three are the actual watch you will be purchasing:

Old 02-21-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Great price!! I have the same watch it is HUGE!!. GLWS
Old 02-22-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP
Old 02-22-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
NICE WATCH!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:15 AM   #5

Watch is now SOLD!
Old 02-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #6
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck why didn't I see this!