Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Hi-Lift & Rim Attachment

Old 02-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
FS Hi-Lift & Rim Attachment

I am selling this for a friend of mine. Its a 48" Hi-Lift with Rim attachment. The hi lift has a little surface rust in areas and the Rim attachment rubber has a tear. Perfect working order. $60 plus shipping.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have that attachment and it's not for sliders it's for rim. Put the hooks on the spokes of the rim and the rubber piece is for the tire so it doesn't puncture it
Old 02-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
I have that attachment and it's not for sliders it's for rim. Put the hooks on the spokes of the rim and the rubber piece is for the tire so it doesn't puncture it
Yes, you are correct. NOt sure what got over me. Corrected the original post. Thank you
Old 02-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
indeed it is
Old 02-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
what part of NJ?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
==========

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
what part of NJ?
Northern. I'm in morristown everyday. My buddy lives in Oakland.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
could i get a shipped price to 21044?
Old 02-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice............GLWS
Old 02-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #11
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Want to sell just the rim attachment?
Old 02-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #12
==========

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
Want to sell just the rim attachment?
I don't see why not. I'll ask my friend if he wants to sell it separately.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:50 AM   #13
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok cool let me know
Old 02-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #14
==========

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok cool let me know
Just talked to him. Sorry, he would rather just sell both of them together.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #15

Man I was willing to pay a good buck for it. Not sure where you are located at, I live in south jersey but we are in hasbrouck heights for a comedy show.. Be here til tomorrow.. I know u said you are in north jersey
Old 02-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #16
==========

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man I was willing to pay a good buck for it. Not sure where you are located at, I live in south jersey but we are in hasbrouck heights for a comedy show.. Be here til tomorrow.. I know u said you are in north jersey
$60? Haha just kidding. He works right near hasbook heights so that might work. Pm me what you want to spend on it.