LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2005+ Tacoma Mud Flaps

Old 12-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2005+ Tacoma Mud Flaps

Im just looking for a set of used factory 2005 Tacoma, Dbl Cab, 4X4 mud flaps. Front and back. I can pay with Pay Pal. I also have a shipping address in Lewiston, Ny as Im in Ontario. I have used it for all my Ebay stuff (Giber142).

Great site. I just picked up my 05 Tacoma last week and its kick ass to say the least. I had a 2003 Chevy SS pickup.

Thanks
Old 12-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
viprbomber is on a distinguished road

viprbomber's Tacoma Gallery
Racer,
congrats! i have an 05 as well. did you by the toy without the mudflaps? if so, there is a reason. the back ones will crack and my melt on the exhaust.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #5

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the late responce . Ive been fighting p/c problems...

I did buy it without the mud gaurds. I did email the guy but I think they are long gone.
Knight, that would be great if we could do that. Can you send me some photos to abrela@mountaincable.net.

Great to be here, thanks
Old 12-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #6
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer78 View Post
Sorry for the late responce . Ive been fighting p/c problems...

I did buy it without the mud gaurds. I did email the guy but I think they are long gone.
Knight, that would be great if we could do that. Can you send me some photos to abrela@mountaincable.net.

Great to be here, thanks
Racer I would be happy to send you some pics. Just cant get to it till probably saturday evening. I'm getting ready to go out of town for work. I will be back and can absolutely get you some pics on saturday if you can hang tight till then??
Old 12-29-2008, 10:48 AM   #9
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
I need a front driver's side mud flap.
Any available?
TIA
Old 12-29-2008, 10:51 AM   #10
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
I have a complete set of 4x4 mud flaps I'm willing to part with - the white "4x4" logos on them seem to have either rubbed off some or are stained black, I can't tell... I'll post up pictures in the FS section soon.... not sure how much to ask because I'm missing some fasteners and they're not in flawless condition...
Old 12-29-2008, 02:07 PM   #11
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I believe the phrase ur looking for is "they are customized"

I'd be interested.
I don't think the fronts have the logo anyway.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #12

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
Im good for mud flaps. I ended up grabbing the set from Dark Knight. I just havent picked them up from the shipping address in the states yet. Thanks anyways Fasn8dave.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:10 PM   #13
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
LOL - Yeah- customized...

Sending a PM with pics now to thinkingman - Think about it, okay? LOL