Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ANOTHER BODY ARMOR BUMPER TO TRADE

Old 02-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
ANOTHER BODY ARMOR BUMPER TO TRADE

SOLD TODAY==========
Old 02-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
What do you want?
Old 02-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #3
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
You need a pic of your actual item and a price or it'll be locked/deleted.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
so i should post a pic of a cardboard box thats strapped shut with nylon that says body armor bumper and model bec-tc-2961? i already got rid of one for rims. how about tires . i dont know shoot some stuff at me.shipping would be 100 to cali from ny its 100 lbs ,so somewhat local would be preffered but willing to ship if we can both come away good on it.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterhater View Post
so i should post a pic of a cardboard box thats strapped shut with nylon that says body armor bumper and model bec-tc-2961? i already got rid of one for rims. how about tires . i dont know shoot some stuff at me.shipping would be 100 to cali from ny its 100 lbs ,so somewhat local would be preffered but willing to ship if we can both come away good on it.
I guess, I'm just telling you the rules that you apparently haven't read so that your thread may stay open and items can be sold.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I guess, I'm just telling you the rules that you apparently haven't read so that your thread may stay open and items can be sold.
so whats the price when im trying to trade. relax buddy, i read the rules and i guess for you it would be the end of the world if a post wasnt correct. im just trying to make somebody's day with a good deal..i already did it to nammer in florida anybody else want a good deal
Old 02-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #7
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so whats the price when im trying to trade. relax buddy, i read the rules and i guess for you it would be the end of the world if a post wasnt correct. im just trying to make somebody's day with a good deal..i already did it to nammer in florida anybody else want a good deal
Sorry to thread jack but you don't have any of the over the cab bed rail systems do you?
Old 02-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #8
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod1989 View Post
Would u sell the bumper.... If so how much??
yah maybe i guess 200 if locally but some nerf bars might be nice first.i'll keep you #1 if i sell. im driving threw baltimore next friday on way to florida. if i still have i will pm you and meet if you like.let me just feel out trades a little bit longer
Old 02-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #9
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
sniff sniff............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........fishy
Old 02-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #10
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so i should post a pic of a cardboard box thats strapped shut with nylon that says body armor bumper and model bec-tc-2961?
yes
Old 02-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
yes
mod already said im fine so relax as for mr i smell fish i post pics tomm when i get home from work after 8am..
Old 02-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #12
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
fishy.......fishy........haha

underground bumpers or something??? what's the deal?
Old 02-24-2012, 08:50 PM   #13
Banned
thanks for reopening chris. will get pics of all boxes posted tomm. morn.didnt mean to cause trouble without pics.obviously some people chucklee dont believe me but i'll have the first buyer in tampa send him some pics
Old 02-25-2012, 04:44 AM   #14
Banned
pics for mod and haters

pics
Attached Thumbnails
ANOTHER BODY ARMOR BUMPER TO TRADE-bumper-002.jpg   ANOTHER BODY ARMOR BUMPER TO TRADE-bumper-003.jpg   ANOTHER BODY ARMOR BUMPER TO TRADE-bumper-004.jpg   ANOTHER BODY ARMOR BUMPER TO TRADE-bumper-005.jpg   ANOTHER BODY ARMOR BUMPER TO TRADE-bumper-007.jpg  

Old 02-25-2012, 05:14 AM   #15
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
I have some nerf bars to trade or I will buy cash outright....... Im right off I-95 in MD, so on your run down to Sarasota we could meet up.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #16
Banned
"SOLD TO JROD" he had first dibbs . thanks guys for trade offers.i'll use money for tires since i got rims for other bumper.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:37 AM   #17
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I will take second if deal falls through....LOL
Old 02-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #18
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #19
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
hey hamsterhater, did the d rings happen to go with the bumper? cause i read on the website, they were sold separately, just wonderin, thanks
Old 02-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
hey hamsterhater, did the d rings happen to go with the bumper? cause i read on the website, they were sold separately, just wonderin, thanks
the mounts come but the shackles are seperate.i have some galvanized i'll throw in like in pic. i call tomm.
Attached Thumbnails
ANOTHER BODY ARMOR BUMPER TO TRADE-bumper-006.jpg