Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - HF Alloy Floor Jack with Skid Plate - L.A. area

Old 02-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
FS - HF Alloy Floor Jack with Skid Plate - L.A. area

I have to step up to a bigger floor jack, so letting this one go.

Works great although looks weathered since it has been mounted in my truck bed for the past 2 years.

Jack has attached offroad skid plate.

$50

Pick up in Pomona.

Attached Thumbnails
FS - HF Alloy Floor Jack with Skid Plate - L.A. area-lightbox_1330069272417.jpg  
Old 02-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #4
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
LOL..

I was just gonna say.. That would be perfect for Matt..
Old 02-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
^lol
Old 02-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
DAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to behold
DAVE94LIGHTNING's Tacoma Gallery

Just have to add. Won't hurt the sale either way This jack is really weak and scary to hoist a truck up at all. I use it on my lightweight mustang and it's barely adequate. It scares me to use it on my truck the handle feels like its going to break and the jack slides around when heavy weight is on it. Only good thing is that it is so lightweight. Perfect for the race track.

How did you like it?
Old 02-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i have never had a problem with it... we put skid plates on them so they don't roll in the dirt or on asphalt...

i think we had one of the bigger floorjacks that took a dump, but HF has a good warranty program...

it beats lugging around a heavy steel one or hi lift...

i thought about getting a more expensive brand, but haven't had any issues with the HF one...