Notices

FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers for 2010 Tacoma DC

Old 02-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
texican76 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Bryan
texican76's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers for 2010 Tacoma DC

These Wet Okole seat covers are about a year old and in excellent condition. I sold my truck so I no longer have any use for these. This set is for the front bucket seats and the rear seats. The front seats have Toyota Racing Development TRD embossed on them in Ocean Blue. The seat covers are completely black. The armrest cover is also included in this purchase. There are no pockets on the back of the driver or passenger seat covers. The driver and passenger covers do have the cutout on the outside for the side airbag. Once these covers are properly installed they look outstanding. I have some pictures under my profile of the seat covers installed if you would like to see them. I am also including a bottle of shampoo, uv protector, and odor remover. The odor remover has been used a few times but both the other bottles are new. This is a $15 value on the Wet Okole website. Asking $350 + $ 30 shipping for everything. I am willing to drive about 45 minutes to meet someone who lives locally. If you have any questions PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers for 2010 Tacoma DC-photo.jpg   FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers for 2010 Tacoma DC-photo-1-.jpg  
Old 02-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Army: 178th engineer battalion
Backwoodz's Tacoma Gallery
Will these fit 09 sport buckets with airbags?
Old 02-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like they will
Old 02-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Only if the lettering was a different color. Good luck bud!
Old 02-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
These are nice but I only need the front ones since I have an access cab, glws!
Old 02-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #6
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bskin View Post
These are nice but I only need the front ones since I have an access cab, glws!
They make a set of tiny little covers for the jumper seats in the ACs and Wet Okole wants $175 for them!

Sorry, off topic. GLWS!
Old 02-26-2012, 07:36 AM   #7
zindude is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
zindude's Tacoma Gallery
If these fit a trd sport i will take them.