Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!

Old 02-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
09Doright8126 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
09Doright8126's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!

Got an opportunity to take a promotion with work but it's in Minneapolis... I have a prerunner and currently live in SC so I'm looking to see what people think my truck is worth as is. I will probably get a car to just beat around while up there and save money for a new ride later! Thinking $22,500 with the truck back to stock.

2009 Tacoma DC Pyrite Prerunner TRD Offroad
Auto
40,000 miles
Excellent condition
debadged tailgate

Extras: (I can part out the truck if people want them - below are those prices)
(4) Bilstein 5100s - SOLD
Eibach coils $100 - SOLD
URD intake (filter cover)
URD MAF sensor
URD y-pipe $400
DTLT headers - SOLD
Magnaflow muffler
10" Vibrant resonator
NST pulleys $200
NST manifold spacer $200
Aires bullbar $150
KC HiLites w/ covers $175
Grillecraft grill
Weathertech floor mats - SOLD
Wet Okole seat covers - SOLD

The truck comes with brand new (3 months old) 265/70/R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Let me know what you guys think!
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!-truck-side-view.jpg   FS:  Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!-front-grill.jpg   FS:  Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!-nitto.jpg   FS:  Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!-nitto-tread.jpg   FS:  Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!-seat-covers-front.jpg  

FS:  Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!-seat-covers-back.jpg   FS:  Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!-weathertech-front.jpg   FS:  Feeler '09 TRD DC Pyrite Prerunner + Extras!!-weathertech-back.jpg  
Old 02-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldn't be willing to swap headlights or taillights by any chance since your selling? I'm looking for LED tails and smoked 09 headlights. AND I'll be in greenwood this weekend working on our docks at our lake house. If not GLWS does not hurt to ask
Old 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
And I'll swing ya some cash also if you want to...
Old 02-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
Woods & Water Edition

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man our place is one cove down from the dam on the southend of the lake, about 10 minutes from the big ol town of ninety six lol. Yeah we are down there alot during the summer on the lake and during the fall deer hunting near saluda.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #8
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey how much for the maf and the intake spacer together?
Old 03-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #9
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
sent u a PM about the springs/coils, and weathertechs.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #10
09Doright8126 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
09Doright8126's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
Hey how much for the maf and the intake spacer together?
Not selling the MAF sensor as it is hard wired into the truck so I won't be messing with that... the intake spacer I'll sale for $150 + shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
sent u a PM about the springs/coils, and weathertechs.
Got it, the suspension has 20-25k on it...
Old 03-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #11
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck man
Old 03-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #18
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
pmd u on grille, what kind of exhaust tip u have
Old 03-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #20
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Im thinking about getting a 2nd gen now, I just have to sell mine