Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Virtual Garage Sale (4 EDC Knives, Oakley's, and Nautica Dive Watch)

Old 02-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Virtual Garage Sale (4 EDC Knives, Oakley's, and Nautica Dive Watch)

*** ALL ITEMS SOLD ~ THANKS ***
Old 02-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet knives, GLWS!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Sweet knives, GLWS!
Thanks Scott... Also have my 2000 Tacoma 4X4 up for sale. Most of the proceeds are going to mod my new Tundra!
Old 02-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have the fire spark in the morning I'll get it. Kind of a pain the ass to PayPal on iPhone shoot me a pm with paypal info.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
If you still have the fire spark in the morning I'll get it. Kind of a pain the ass to PayPal on iPhone shoot me a pm with paypal info.
Got it. I'll hold until tomorrow morning for you. I'll send info on PayPal via PM. Thanks.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #6

Bump
Old 02-29-2012, 05:44 AM   #7

Bump for Wednesday
Old 02-29-2012, 06:34 AM   #8
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the CRKT if it hasn't sold yet.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:36 AM   #9
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
dang man, if I was close enough to you to meet in person, that ZT would be mine.

I just lost my Benchmade......I am not happy about that, but oh well, what can ya do.

also, did you make the lanyards?
Old 02-29-2012, 06:41 AM   #10

Nope, didn't make the lanyards, but I have. It's not too hard, just requires patience and practice.

I'm actually surprised the ZT hasn't sold yet; it's an awesome knife at this price. I'd keep it, but I just bought my new knife... an Emerson UBR Commander. Very hard to find.

Can you purchase via PayPal? It's very easy to set up an account if you haven't done it.

Thanks!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #11
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nah man, general rule of thumb for me is forum deals are in person, have a friend who got burned in one......

Good luck with the sale though, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't sold too, they are tough as hell.

How do you like the emerson, whenever I get around to replacing my benchmade that I lost I am getting and emerson, a Chris Reeves, or another benchmade (leaning to benchmade for price but oh well).
Old 02-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #12

nah man, general rule of thumb for me is forum deals are in person, have a friend who got burned in one......

Good luck with the sale though, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't sold too, they are tough as hell.

How do you like the emerson, whenever I get around to replacing my benchmade that I lost I am getting and emerson, a Chris Reeves, or another benchmade (leaning to benchmade for price but oh well).
Old 02-29-2012, 06:53 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post

Understood completely. As for the Emerson, I get in the mail today... I can not wait! It's massive. I've owned a Commander before adn can kick myself for trading it years ago. When I heard about the UBR Commander, I had to have it. I already have a plan with Tuffthumbz from Tuff Knives to make custom scales for it.

ZT knives are as good as Emersons...they are awesome. And I won't say that about many knives. I just have a deep respect for Ernie Emerson and it's a privilege to carry his knife.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #14

awesome, for a while I was looking at getting scales made for my benchmade barrage before I lost it.

If I end up getting a benchmade again, I was thinking about the 710, just got to find some new scales for it
Old 02-29-2012, 07:11 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
awesome, for a while I was looking at getting scales made for my benchmade barrage before I lost it.

If I end up getting a benchmade again, I was thinking about the 710, just got to find some new scales for it

Love the Barrage! 710 is great.

I updated the price of the ZT... only $100 + $5 shipping!
Old 03-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #16

Morning Bump... Reduced the price on the Zero Tolerance 0200 (minus lanyard) to $95 + $5 shipping.