Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Needing 04 Prerunner Nerf Bars and Bull Bar.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
CodyTxTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
CodyTxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Needing 04 Prerunner Nerf Bars and Bull Bar.

Does anyone have any Powder Black Nerf Bars and a Powder Black Bull Bar they want to sell? I'm needing one for my 2004 Tacoma PreRunner Extended Cab.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Check this site, I got a great deal on mine, Go with the Smittybilt 3" Round bars. They are under $200, and you can use the coupon code on the front page of their site.

http://www.autoanything.com
Old 02-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the link, look like $174.95 - 10% + Free shipping!

http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bar...0A1874954.aspx

Products Discussed in this Thread