Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT my 2011 cup holder inserts for your earlier insert.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
TRADED: WTT my 2011 cup holder inserts for your earlier insert.

Traded, thanks TacomaWorld.

Exactly as the thread title reads. I want to trade these from my 2011 for yours from your earlier year model type the has the spring loaded side bars. Please don't consider sending broken or damaged parts to me.

PM if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT my 2011 cup holder inserts for your earlier insert.-photo-3-.jpg   WTT my 2011 cup holder inserts for your earlier insert.-photo-4-.jpg  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
they are not spring loaded, they have 3 different settings and click in place to hold your beverage.

... and i did the same thing, except i got my divider on ebay
Old 02-29-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
I have the clip type that your wanting in my 2008 and I don't think they work worth a shit. My daugter puts her stainless steel water bottle in it and it flops around going around curves. They should had put rubber on the clips so they could grab but instead they are slick and don't hold onto anything.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Traded with Tuhkohmuh. Thanks.