Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hit and Run...Needing a new bumper

Old 02-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Hit and Run...Needing a new bumper

Walked to my truck at school and found that my front end had been hit by something. The Front Bumper, Valence (the whole front bumper), that piece underneath the headlight (green), and the very front corner of my passenger side fender is messed up.

Let me know if anyone has any of these parts for sell. Would gladly appreciate it. I'm probably not going to replace the fender, considering it's just the corner.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
What color you looking for? Didn't see any pics, I'm on my phone. But I'll be getting rid of my mgm bumper in about two weeks when my plate bumper gets here. Or you could just get a plate bumper and not have to worry about it getting damaged again.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
There is one on Wichita KS Craigslist. I can get the link for you... don't know if the guy would be willing to ship it or not but he only wanted like 25?

http://wichita.craigslist.org/pts/2875467472.html
Old 02-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGU3 PR3DATOR View Post
What color you looking for? Didn't see any pics, I'm on my phone. But I'll be getting rid of my mgm bumper in about two weeks when my plate bumper gets here. Or you could just get a plate bumper and not have to worry about it getting damaged again.
It appears the OP has a first generation.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #6
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Oh... OK nm. Couldn't see anything on tapatalk.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:25 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Sorry guys. Yeah I have a first gen 02 imperial jade.

Yeah Ben, pretty much blows.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:29 AM   #8
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
insurance...?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman355 View Post
insurance...?
I'm going to get it quoted, then sent to the insurance company, and I can decide whether or not to have them fix it, or buy the parts myself and have someone else do it, and keep the rest of the change. Because they won't let me take it to the Toyota dealership, instead I'd have to take it to a jeep/dodge/Chrysler place.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:53 AM   #10
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rob #3 View Post
I'm going to get it quoted, then sent to the insurance company, and I can decide whether or not to have them fix it, or buy the parts myself and have someone else do it, and keep the rest of the change. Because they won't let me take it to the Toyota dealership, instead I'd have to take it to a jeep/dodge/Chrysler place.
buy the parts yourself. youll get it a lot cheaper and probably be able to afford an offroad bumper so this doesnt happen again. thats what i'd do.