1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rocky Life Clothing and Apparel

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by xwillx93, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Mar 1, 2012 at 5:48 PM
    xwillx93

xwillx93 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Stuart, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    MBRP "Cool Duals" dual side swept exhaust, Volant Intake, Blacked Out Tail lights, Touchscreen Kenwood DDx616 with a 10" Kicker CVR in a custom Box, 2 Kicker Comp 6" Speakers, Removed front and rear mud flaps, Weathertech Floormats, Kobalt Slim Toolbox, Chevrolet Air compressor
    Hey everyone,
    I've started my own clothing line to show my love for the outdoors. Fishing, hunting, climbing, wheeling, snowboarding/skiing, etc. Here is my first design: and as you can see, it appeals to the fishing community.
    Rocky Life Official.jpg
    I'm starting out very small with my first order of 50 shirts (25 white with black print and 25 black with white print) and selling them around my campus. If i can effieicntly sell them i'll consider investing in some more. Future plans include a hunting shirt (big buck, mountain lion, ram), wheeling (off roading, rock crawling, show off the yota), some sort of trails and snowboarding/skiing and the ideas go on and on. Just wanted some input and seeing if anyone would be interested online. 100% Ultra cotton Gildan shirts (no cheap stuff here) and i'm open to suggestions!

2. Mar 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    jhu616

jhu616 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tripp
    GA
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 6-Speed TRD Off-Road
    Magnaflow Exhaust, Bilstein 5100s, Eibach Coils, Toytec AAL, Black Baja Wheels, Ipod Hookup, Diff breather
    I'd rock that! :D
    But seriously....cool idea! Love all the various "life"s
    You might want to try tshirts in various colors with front pockets aka the frocket, i know that college students like me :p love those shirts! Heck i might even buy one if you start various colors/types and/or designs! Good luck!

3. Mar 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    xwillx93

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Stuart, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    MBRP "Cool Duals" dual side swept exhaust, Volant Intake, Blacked Out Tail lights, Touchscreen Kenwood DDx616 with a 10" Kicker CVR in a custom Box, 2 Kicker Comp 6" Speakers, Removed front and rear mud flaps, Weathertech Floormats, Kobalt Slim Toolbox, Chevrolet Air compressor
    Thanks man! And if i can get this to take off i plan on hats, lanyards, long sleeves, muscle shirts, etc. Just starting off slow and working my way up. I'm also ordering some back window stickers in the same font that i plan on selling too. Thankyou for the input though!

4. Mar 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM
    jhu616

jhu616 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tripp
    GA
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 6-Speed TRD Off-Road
    Magnaflow Exhaust, Bilstein 5100s, Eibach Coils, Toytec AAL, Black Baja Wheels, Ipod Hookup, Diff breather
    Oooooo stickkkeeerss! I'm interested

5. Mar 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM
    ShawnH72

ShawnH72 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 Toyota Tacoma
    2.5" spacer lift in front & 2" blocks for the rear, Nitto Terra Grappler's (275 65R/18) & Moto Metal 951 wheels, TRD exhaust, AFE Stage 2 cold-air intake, Nifty Catch-All Xtreme floor mats, bug shield, window visors, Smittybilt 3-piece billet grill, black N-Fab steps, Sickspeed black billiard style shift knob, black leather shift boot with light gray double stitching, maglight mod on both sides, tailgate lock mod, debadged tailgate (except for Tacoma), black shorty antenna, DashMat black dash cover, Kenwood stereo.
    I would definitely be interested...especially in the wheeling one, once you get it finished. How much for the fishing shirt?

6. Mar 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    Toy Yoda

Toy Yoda gotta make sure Youtube comes down to tape this

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB
    OME, ARB, Warn, Snugtop XV
    STICKERS!!!!!! i'd totally rock any of it, just made this real quick for fun
    [​IMG]

7. Mar 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM
    xwillx93

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Stuart, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    Thanks guys! And i sent myself a picture of the artwork in the mail and when i started so i have US postal service stating I created this on dd/mm/yyyy. (poor man's copyright) until i get it patented. But the shirts are ordered, should be expected by Tuesday, and i'm coming up with some sticker designs right now and ill post them on here for ya'lls opinions! I don't think any of the products will be available on here for a month or 2, due to me just trying to get the word out and such. Thankyou so much for your interest!

8. Mar 5, 2012 at 2:59 PM
    xwillx93

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Stuart, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    Just got the shirts in today!
    Rocky Life Shirts - 1.jpg
    Shirts are available to TW members for $20 + Shipping. Again, 100% Gildan Ultra Cotton, all quality material (wont bleed, wont crack) PM me if you're interested!

9. Mar 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    xwillx93

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Stuart, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    Shirts are available to all TW members!

10. Apr 8, 2012 at 5:25 AM
    xwillx93

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Stuart, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    I have officially broken even with what i spent on them!!! Time to start savin up for more colors and designs. Again, they ARE available to all TW members for $20/shirt. Will be posting a new design up too soon

Products Discussed in

To Top