LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: PSC1-003 MAF Signal Calibrator

Old 03-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
FS: PSC1-003 MAF Signal Calibrator

This is the PSC1-003 Programmable Signal Calibrator from Split Second. It is also known as the URD MAF signal calibrator. I had this on my Charger to help tune it, which it worked great with. Went back to stock on the Charger, and no plans to modify the Tacoma's performance, so I figured it's time to sell it.

I don't have the serial cable for it (Radio Shack), nor do I have the original CD for the R4 software (well, I probably have it buried somewhere) - But I can burn a copy to CD for you from a later downloaded version.

Asking $100 shipped to the 48 states.....

Old 03-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
sbkillz is on a distinguished road
sbkillz's Tacoma Gallery
$100 shipped? and you will burn copy of cd?? I'll take it if it still works. This is the one they use for the Mazdaspeed correct?
Old 03-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #4
sbkillz's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any of the little parts or clips it came with? because I am looking at a picture of a brand new one and its showing more cables/wires coming out the PSC1.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbkillz View Post
$100 shipped? and you will burn copy of cd?? I'll take it if it still works. This is the one they use for the Mazdaspeed correct?
Not sure about Mazdaspeed - but it's the same part number as the URD MAF Calibrator.

Yes - $100 shipped if in the lower 48 states. It worked just fine on my Charger
Old 03-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #6
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have any of the little parts or clips it came with? because I am looking at a picture of a brand new one and its showing more cables/wires coming out the PSC1.
Got a link to the pics?

Here it is on the Split Second site - http://splitsec.com/products/psc1/PSC1003.htm
Old 03-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Yep. I can't think of what else it came with. It didn't even come with the serial cable - had to purchase that separately. All this one needs to use it, is that serial cable - a few bucks at Radio Shack.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #8
sbkillz's Tacoma Gallery
Link to pic.
5th picture down.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...haust-SSAFC-V2
Old 03-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #9
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's the one with the MAP tube for supercharged applications. And the clipped wires were done by the owner of that one.