1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: PSC1-003 MAF Signal Calibrator

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by MadToy, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Mar 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    MadToy

MadToy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntersville, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Midnight Blue TRD
    OME 886, Dakar leafs, LR UCA's, 16x8.5 Level 8 ZX, 315 MTR Kevlar, All-Pro sliders, BudBuilt skids, Undercoverhwms winch mount, Warn M8000 with synthetic rope, ATO Hi-Lift bed mounts, Diff locker override, Hitch harness relocated to bumper, Undercover bed cover, Gromm Aux adapter, Grillcraft grill, DT pipe bombs, Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Brute Force HC bumper, TRD Supercharger
    This is the PSC1-003 Programmable Signal Calibrator from Split Second. It is also known as the URD MAF signal calibrator. I had this on my Charger to help tune it, which it worked great with. Went back to stock on the Charger, and no plans to modify the Tacoma's performance, so I figured it's time to sell it.

I don't have the serial cable for it (Radio Shack), nor do I have the original CD for the R4 software (well, I probably have it buried somewhere) - But I can burn a copy to CD for you from a later downloaded version.

Asking $100 shipped to the 48 states.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mar 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    MadToy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntersville, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Midnight Blue TRD
    OME 886, Dakar leafs, LR UCA's, 16x8.5 Level 8 ZX, 315 MTR Kevlar, All-Pro sliders, BudBuilt skids, Undercoverhwms winch mount, Warn M8000 with synthetic rope, ATO Hi-Lift bed mounts, Diff locker override, Hitch harness relocated to bumper, Undercover bed cover, Gromm Aux adapter, Grillcraft grill, DT pipe bombs, Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Brute Force HC bumper, TRD Supercharger
    $100 shipped..... :)

3. Mar 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM
    sbkillz

sbkillz New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Pre Runner
    $100 shipped? and you will burn copy of cd?? I'll take it if it still works. This is the one they use for the Mazdaspeed correct?

4. Mar 7, 2012 at 1:45 PM
    sbkillz

sbkillz New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Pre Runner
    Do you have any of the little parts or clips it came with? because I am looking at a picture of a brand new one and its showing more cables/wires coming out the PSC1.

5. Mar 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM
    MadToy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntersville, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Midnight Blue TRD
    Not sure about Mazdaspeed - but it's the same part number as the URD MAF Calibrator.

Yes - $100 shipped if in the lower 48 states. It worked just fine on my Charger :)

6. Mar 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    MadToy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntersville, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Midnight Blue TRD
    Got a link to the pics?

Here it is on the Split Second site - http://splitsec.com/products/psc1/PSC1003.htm

7. Mar 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM
    MadToy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntersville, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Midnight Blue TRD
    ^^ Yep. I can't think of what else it came with. It didn't even come with the serial cable - had to purchase that separately. All this one needs to use it, is that serial cable - a few bucks at Radio Shack.

8. Mar 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM
    sbkillz

sbkillz New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Pre Runner
  9. Mar 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    MadToy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntersville, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Midnight Blue TRD

Products Discussed in

To Top