Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: Warn M8000 + Snatchblock

Old 03-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Warn M8000 + Snatchblock

***BOTH ITEMS SOLD***

[URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/129342/cat/500"][/Now available for shipping. I have a new Warn M8000 (Box has been opened but it was never taken out). Still has stickers, manuals, etc. I have decided not to put this in my bumper. Amazon sells the following;
M8000 for $584.26 shipped
Snatch Block $41.22 shipped

Grand Total Online $625.48

I will sell both (new) for $570 shipped to your door or picked up locally for less. Located in Columbia, SC. Both items have been stored inside my house and have not been sitting outside.

edit: Shackle not included. I also have a roller fairlead I can part with.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:15 AM   #2
Tacoma FireMedic
muddymedic is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter Paramedic NAS Oceana
Name: David
muddymedic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to muddymedic
I'm interested. Let me know when your back
Old 03-05-2012, 05:05 AM   #4
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymedic View Post
I'm interested. Let me know when your back
Ok, I'll keep in touch.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I'm 2nd in line? Unless you have a pm or 2, let me know. I'm quite interested. Thanks!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #6
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Great deal. If you end up selling the winch and not the snatch block pm me I'll definitely buy it. GLWS.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good deal
Old 03-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #8
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
What are the dimensions on the roller fairlead??? If its the size I need I will take that.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #9
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
interested as well if i dont have a winch by then!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #10

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Order in which people have spoken noted. PMs replied, I will see if a family member can ship soon due to the interest.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #11

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Family member can ship winch after PayPal payment.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #12

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Buyer never produced payment. Back up for sale.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #13

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #14
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't see this went back for sell
Old 03-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #15
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
The M8000 comes with a roller fairlead in the box. Did you take it out already?
Old 03-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #17
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

steel most likely and especially since its got a roller fairlead
Old 03-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
very true..darn..
If it was syn then that'd be one hell of a deal