Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

The PRSgauges.net Custom Tacoma Gauge Cluster Tester

Old 03-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
The PRSgauges.net Custom Tacoma Gauge Cluster Tester

I am no longer doing gauge mods for Tacomas so I'm selling my tester. This would be very useful for anyone doing gauges on the side. It allows you to test the gauges at every stage without installing them in the truck. This is extremely helpful for getting the needles lined up absolutely perfect. I offer no warranty, but i have used this no problem for the last few years. I am a power supply engineer. I will mod it to use an off the shelf power supply that I will include. The labeling on the rotary switch for the gear selector does not line up with the detents in the switch (sorry).

Asking $80 shipped to your door. Which is about what it cost me to make it.

Edit: I will also throw in whatever PLCC2 LEDs I have left over.

Attached Thumbnails
The PRSgauges.net Custom Tacoma Gauge Cluster Tester-tn_img_20120305_145813.jpg  
Old 03-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Guess maybe this should be in the 2nd gen section since it only works on 2nd gens... mods can you please move it.

Thanks
Old 03-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Give me till tonight an I can PayPal you
Old 03-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Give me till tonight an I can PayPal you
No problem.

PM me when ready.

There's about 200 LEDs too... mostly blue and white.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:15 AM   #5
Navy:
Sold