Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

selling my 06 4wd TRD $5k obo

Old 03-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
ratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant future

Name: Paul
ratfink504's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation selling my 06 4wd TRD $5k obo

Would anyone local here would like to buy my wreck 4x4 TRD Sport for the spare parts or rebuild? The front is wrecked and i was told it was rebuild-able. The motor was not damaged and it was still running fine after the wreck. The Air bags did NOT deploy and everything worked great.

Let me know SOON and we can work something out. I would love the old girl to live on....

Old 03-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
ratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant future

I really do not want to part it because i do not have the place to.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #3

Thanks and I will. Maybe someone here wants to part it out and make more money. lol
Old 03-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #4
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
If you didnt live so far I would buy this off of you... I am glad you are ok. Are you going to buy another Taco?
Old 03-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
If only you were in California...
Old 03-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
If only you were in California...
x2
Old 03-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
If you are parting it out I'll take the tie rod ends, CVs, and rear axle off your hands
vulture....

dam the air bags no go off...
did someone steal them.....
Old 03-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in the market for the 8.4" axle and ARB, no need to chance it with this e-locker
Old 03-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #9
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure someone wants the skewp
Old 03-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY CRAP!

LONG TRAVEL TACOMA FTMFW!

IMAGINE that. I would do it if you were much closer. . .

How many miles on it and what exactly needs to be replaced?

Frame bent?
Old 03-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Mobile and will ask around for ya. 5 grand firm?
Old 03-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna get rid of the shifter bezel? Its fairly easy to pop off.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #13
ee1284 is on a distinguished road
ee1284's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to sell wheels and tires let me know. Also, I'd be interested in the spare wheel and tire. I'm local.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #14
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Does it have a slavaged title? Or is the title clean? Better pictures of damage more specifically frame/suspension. Pictures of interior would be great as well and the rear body panels and pictures of the door. Very interested for rebuild. If the title is clean i am about 95% in
Old 03-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #16
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OP I think I"m sensing a trend here. You could easily make at least 5k parting it out.
If the OP lives in NOLA, if he has no garage, it will be parted for him...

GLWS, former Uptown resident here!
Old 03-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #17
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
My dad wants this. PM sent!
Old 03-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #18

It will have a slavaged title and it had 160K miles. I was told the the frame was NOT bent and what needs to be replace is the front cap. Lights, hood, bummper, fenders, grill, radior and oil cooler, and a/c thingy in the front. I was told that I could buy the truck back for 4500 and I was going to try and sell it for that so someone could get a nice parts truck or get a cheap truck to beat up and not feel bad BUT now the insureance co its telling me its 8500 to buy the truck and I told them to keep it if it's that much. I do live in NOLA and I have no place i could keep it to part it or slowly repair it myself.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #19
Dianna is on a distinguished road
Name: Dianna
Dianna's Tacoma Gallery
$4500 is a keeper but $8500??? Wave her bye bye.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #20
Silvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to behold
Silvertacomao6's Tacoma Gallery
Tailgate and rear fenders if you buy back and part out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianna View Post
$4500 is a keeper but $8500??? Wave her bye bye.
If it is a DCLB I want digs on the tailgate and rear fenders if you buy back and part out. I would be extremely interested.
Let me know. Tailgate especially easy to remove right on the street. Fenders as well. I would offer you $700 and pay for shipping.
Let me know if things change.
Regards,
Trevor
Also if it is a DCLB I would give you $6000.00 and have it trailered to me.
That is a firm offer. Check again with insurance company.