Old 03-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
Squirrellydw is on a distinguished road

Squirrellydw's Tacoma Gallery
4 D-Ring tie downs $20 includes shipping

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
4 D-Ring tie downs  includes shipping-humveetiedown1.jpg  
Old 03-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
ill take them. pmed
Old 03-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
And if they are gone, where can I get some?
Old 03-11-2012, 04:45 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I think this is them:
http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/...-tie-down.html
Old 03-11-2012, 05:43 AM   #6

sale pending, if I don't sell them in a few hours I will go to the next person.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
I want next on the list! Or at least after the person who is next...
Old 03-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #8
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
You think those will fit the bolts for the bed, they're 1/2 in is what it says...the bolts on the bed that size?
Old 03-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #9
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
You think those will fit the bolts for the bed, they're 1/2 in is what it says...the bolts on the bed that size?
yes
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post1839546
Old 03-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrellydw View Post
sale pending, if I don't sell them in a few hours I will go to the next person.
I guess I'll let the next person pick these up. OP needs his twenty bucks right now and couldn't wait until tomorrow. lol
Old 03-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
I guess I'll let the next person pick these up. OP needs his twenty bucks right now and couldn't wait until tomorrow. lol
nothing personal, but I have held stuff before and then the person never paid and I lost a sale.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them. Still have?
Old 03-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrellydw View Post
nothing personal, but I have held stuff before and then the person never paid and I lost a sale.
no problem i only needed two anyway. I'll end up paying less from the website above anyway. thanks
Old 03-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #14

who ever wants them PM me and I will give my paypal address
Old 03-12-2012, 03:04 AM   #15

SOLD