Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Konig Countersteer Offroad TypeX

Old 03-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vermintrex's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Konig Countersteer Offroad TypeX

Have a set (4) of Konig Countersteer Offroad Type X wheels for sale

Diameter: 17"
Width: 8"
Bolt pattern (PCD): 6x139.7mm
Offset: -10mm
Backspacing: 4.1"

Included is a full set of spline drive lug nuts and McGard wheel locks with the sockets and chrome hub covers which were never used.

Are in very good condition...some scratches in the inboard side of the wheels from mounting and balancing, the exposed side are close to factory condition..some tiny nicks that are barely visible. Never been offroad, curbed or bent.

For now I'm hoping for a local sale..metro Vancouver or lower mainland preferably. Will consider shipping at buyer expense and pre-payment through bank draft or wire transfer....no PayPal.

$600

PM for any other info

Old 03-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal here!! GLWS!!
Old 03-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #3
aaronpatter will become famous soon enoughaaronpatter will become famous soon enough
aaronpatter's Tacoma Gallery
konigs

I will buy them. I am in Vancouver and will come by with cash asap.

aaron
thanks
Old 03-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sale pending...will update

aaron...don't post your phone number on the interwebz ; )
Old 03-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #5
aaronpatter will become famous soon enoughaaronpatter will become famous soon enough
aaronpatter's Tacoma Gallery
cheers, just a little excited to snag these wheels!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
If only they were bronze
Old 03-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #8

SOLD

enjoy Aaron !
Old 07-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
dyoung330 is on a distinguished road
dyoung330's Tacoma Gallery
I'm seriously thinking about buying a set of these. Can I ask you why you sold them? I read about you having problems with rubbing initially but was something else wrong with them? I just want to cover all my bases before spending money on a set. Thanks!