Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

KING 05 and Newer Performance Kit

Old 12-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
KING 05 and Newer Performance Kit

I have a used set of KING 2.5" Coil Overs with all installation hardware ready to go for $1000.00. They were installed on my truck and I switched over to Long Travel. I need to sell them a.s.a.p. to get the new longer shocks for the TC kit

Jon P DSM
619-517-4490
Old 12-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will posr later when I get off work. I also will throw in a free rebuild and revalve if needed for customers with a winch bumper, ect...
Old 12-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
gtz85350 is on a distinguished road
gtz85350's Tacoma Gallery
p.m sent
Old 12-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #5
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
I have a used set of KING 2.5" Coil Overs with all installation hardware ready to go for $1000.00. They were installed on my truck and I switched over to Long Travel. I need to sell them a.s.a.p. to get the new longer shocks for the TC kit

Jon P DSM
619-517-4490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
I will posr later when I get off work. I also will throw in a free rebuild and revalve if needed for customers with a winch bumper, ect...
man I want some coilovers. bump for good deal. on the other hand UPS just dropped off My TC uca's from ya'll about 20 min ago. Sucks I'm sitting at work though, I need to go clock in on the Tacoma and bust out this install!
Old 12-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #6
gtz85350 is on a distinguished road
gtz85350's Tacoma Gallery
dark night, are you going to be running a stock lift with the TC UCA?
Old 12-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtz85350 View Post
dark night, are you going to be running a stock lift with the TC UCA?
I have a 3" spacer lift on the truck right now. The linked thread is why i got new uca's from Down South, also to fix the alignment problems too.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #8
Downsouth Motorsport

they are still up for grabbs if anyone is interested...?
Old 01-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #9
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested and am in irvine. I'll be in San Diego next week. What is the lowest price you'll go on these?

Any hook ups on installation?