Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Sportz Tent

Old 03-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #1
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Sportz Tent

Looking for a Sportz Tent for my X-Runner/Long bed
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw this on expedition portal.

I use the same size for my 6-foot-box tacoma. It is a bit bigger than it needs to be but works great in the tacoma.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...om-Napier-Camo

GLWB

EDIT: DERP Someone looks like they want it. Might fall thru though!

EDIT AGAIN: Here is that size tent on a longbox tacoma like yours. (Made of a short box full size truck)

Old 03-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #3
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the heads up! I just registered and PM'd him.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Best deal i've seen on one is from ebay.

$95 shipped for a brand new one....

been watching the listing for a few weeks debating wether I should click BIN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290653629946...84.m1423.l2649

44044 is the correct model number for tacomas with 6' beds.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
I saw this one too. I am confused to why it's on sale for this amount. These price 160+ retail
Old 03-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #6
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootalien View Post
I saw this one too. I am confused to why it's on sale for this amount. These price 160+ retail
Dunno i've been watching it for a month or so... the guy had 20 or more of them to begin with... look at his feedback and see what people who bought the tent have to say about it... it looks like he has several different sportz tents for different trucks...and lots of them.

Looks good so far...

Excellent Product, I Highly Recommend! Thank-You! AAA+++
44044 SPORTZ II TRUCK TENT / COMPACT SHORT BED 6' (#290653629946)

Great selller, super fast shipping! Looking forward to using the tent, thanks!

Excellent transaction!!! Thank you.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
Great reviews...

I guess I have to pay extra for the nicer one? I like this one

http://a.cdnbrm.com/images/products/...truck_tent.jpg
Old 03-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great reviews...

I guess I have to pay extra for the nicer one? I like this one

http://a.cdnbrm.com/images/products/...truck_tent.jpg

Hmm up to u... there are only 4 left in the cheaper style...

Hopefully they all don't sell out in 17 days when I get my ebay bucks certificate and will be most likely buying one...
Old 03-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
I am sure he will restock.. thanks for the link.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
I have a short bed double cab will these fit my truck really want to buy one ?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #11
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
They make one for the 5 ft box as well I believe.

EDIT: I also knew someone who put the 6 foot box one on the 5 foot box and he said it was okay, just a bit baggy.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #12
Lost the ebay listings

BUMP
Old 04-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
They make one for the 5 ft box as well I believe.

EDIT: I also knew someone who put the 6 foot box one on the 5 foot box and he said it was okay, just a bit baggy.
I have one for the 5 foot bed. Have the custom air mattress too. Awesome purchase! Heading to the mountains again tomorrow for a few nights.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #14
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lost the ebay listings

BUMP

Yeah they all sold right before I got my ebay bucks certificate... lame
Old 04-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
I have one for the 5 foot bed. Have the custom air mattress too. Awesome purchase! Heading to the mountains again tomorrow for a few nights.
Hey where did you get yours from and do you have any pics that I can see?
Old 04-06-2012, 09:11 PM   #16
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine here in the FS thread awhile back for a great price. Used it twice so far. As you know it was a rough day here in VA Beach. Kept most of us busy and then my daughter was rear ended by an international truck so plans for this weekend got axed. I have a pic or two at the office... I'll try to get to them.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #17
Close thread thanks to a TW member hooking me up!
Old 04-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #18

Who gave you the hook up I'm looking for one my self????????
Old 04-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #19
I member here had one for sale on ebay. Just did me a favor and cancelled the bidding and sold it to me.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #20

Lucky which one did you get ?