Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Nord-lock washers

Old 03-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold

709GADE's Tacoma Gallery
Nord-lock washers

Just wondering if anyone had 4 nord-lock washers to fit a 3/8" bolt that they wouldn't mind selling. Looked everywhere around where I live and cant find any. I could order off eBay but don't want to buy 50 of them for $30.

Thanks
Old 03-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Those are pretty cool! I had to google them to find out what they even were...
Old 03-16-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
soonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
soonenough's Tacoma Gallery
Just out of curiousity, what are you using them for? We use them all the time on drilling equipment since they're just about the only thing that will hold up to the vibrations.

Any industrial hardware supplier should be able to order these for you. If you find one who regularly stocks them, I would think they could sell you a few sets for relatively cheap. Also remember that they're available in plated steel as well as stainless; expect the stainless to cost nearly twice as much as the plated steel.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold

709GADE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonenough View Post
Just out of curiousity, what are you using them for? We use them all the time on drilling equipment since they're just about the only thing that will hold up to the vibrations.

Any industrial hardware supplier should be able to order these for you. If you find one who regularly stocks them, I would think they could sell you a few sets for relatively cheap. Also remember that they're available in plated steel as well as stainless; expect the stainless to cost nearly twice as much as the plated steel.
I'll be using them for installing ice scratchers on a snowmobile, these things take a lot of vibration and need something to really secure them.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 709GADE View Post
I'll be using them for installing ice scratchers on a snowmobile, these things take a lot of vibration and need something to really secure them.
Thread locker blue?