Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

cleaning out the Garage...

Old 03-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
cleaning out the Garage...

Doing a little cleaning and I have a few things for $ale...Willing to ship as long as buyer pays shipping, accepting pay pal
(pm me if interested)

Stock Air intake - Asking $100 obo

K&N HiFlow air filter for 2005+ Tacoma
Asking $29 obo

or both Stock Air intake, and K&N air filter - $125

Used, in good condition, No bends or damage to the mesh wiring. It's a little dirty but I can clean it and oil it up for you. I Just got a TRD CAI so I have no use for this anymore.

Rear seat compartment for 2005+ Double Cab, took this out to install some speakers and an amp. I have no use for this but thought maybe someone who is going back to stock might want it.

Make an offer, I have seen others on here sell for around $100 and brand new from the dealer this thing is ridiculously expensive... Save that money and buy a gently used one from me !

2005+ Driverside/Tailgate emblem

$9
brand new in package from dealer

Stock UCA's - good condition $60 obo

Old 04-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #4
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
I want the k&n air filter !
Old 04-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
I want the k&n air filter !
Cool I will clean it up and oil it for you, I can meet you or just give it to you at one of the next meets ?

Hey BTW I need a box for my subs, pm me
Old 04-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #8
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Finishing up my Satoshi grille other than that used my lift money to buy a commuter car
Old 04-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #10
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
Cool I will clean it up and oil it for you, I can meet you or just give it to you at one of the next meets ?

Hey BTW I need a box for my subs, pm me
Don't you have my # ?
Old 04-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #14
KID3 is on a distinguished road

KID3's Tacoma Gallery
too bad your not closer i wouldnt mind taking those tires off your hands. those are the exact ones i am looking to get. GLWS
Old 05-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #18
Nightmare35055 is on a distinguished road
Nightmare35055's Tacoma Gallery
40 for the bins?
Old 05-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #20
Nightmare35055 is on a distinguished road
Nightmare35055's Tacoma Gallery
I will pay shipping too. Let me know what you want for them.