LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 18" Helo Blasters PICS

Old 12-15-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 18" Helo Blasters PICS

this is more of a feeler than anything, looking at upgrading to Beadlock wheels, so need to see if i can sell mine

They have been on my truck for a year and clean up real nice

18" Helo Blasters $180 each new x4 = $720
35" Pro Comp Extreme mud terrains $350 each new x4 = $1400

Total New = $2120

Will sell now for $1400

Old 12-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
i would take the wheels only...
Old 12-15-2008, 03:48 PM   #4
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol ok i am a moron damn!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I like the look of those rims, and since you bought them, I assume you do too. You can keep those and still run beadlocks, if you're interested.

I'll be running Stauns to lock both the inner and outer beads on my current wheels. Cheapest prices I've found anywhere are here:

http://www.squarewheelsports.com/BeadLockIndex.html

Just pointing out some options.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
Rock Solid Toy

thanks for that! have you heard anything about them? so its 2 air chambers??? so scientific, having a hard time wrapping my brain around it
Old 12-16-2008, 07:20 AM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
thanks for that! have you heard anything about them? so its 2 air chambers??? so scientific, having a hard time wrapping my brain around it
They work amazingly well. It's a tube with a belt around its outside edge. It requires a second valve stem on each wheel, one for the tube and one for the tire as normal. As the tube is filled, the belt prevents it from expanding outward so it expands to the sides, and in doing so it presses the tire firmly against the rim and holds the bead solid.

You can run 0 psi in your tires in completely off-camber situations and never pop a bead.

Also note that most bead-lock rims only lock the outer bead. The Staun product locks both the inner and outer.