1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HOUSTON,TX--2Brand new Autozone Duralast Battery for Tacoma/Honda!! $50/ HIDs @$30-40

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by icemantaco, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Mar 24, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    icemantaco

icemantaco [OP] LED BARS/HIDs/TRAIN HORN KITS WHOLESALE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac "Ice-Man"
    HOUSTON,Texas
    Vehicle:
    97' Taco in progress
    Kicker door speakers Blue LEDs behind instrument panel Blue LEDs in a/c vent White LEDs in grill 30k hids Pioneer single-din radio Aftermarket tail lights White LED reverse lights White LED dome light Multi-color LED underbody kit w/remote Rear view camera kit But still in progress :(
    no shipping on anything. local only
    (BATTERY) $50
    hey guys got a brand new "24f-dl" battery for sale. i work for importer/distributor and have couple of shops in Houston,Texas and have this battery laying around. were closing down our sister mechanic shop and the battery is new we havent used it yet. i can meet you at oreillys on 610 & stella link to show you its good charge and new.i can also meet by hwy6/bellaire on certain days. no warranty guys sorry but good deal!

craigslist link with stats and deminsions and pics
    http://houston.craigslist.org/ptd/2909839555.html

(HIDS)
    if you need hids they are $30 single beam kit,$35 for hid lowbeam/halogen high beam or $40 for mechanical high/low hid. no shipping sorry just local in Houston,TX
    example pics below

(LEDS)
    also have LEDs bulbs for interior/exterior/reverse/license starting @ $5 a pack

(BATTERY)$50
    i also have a new autozone battery "51r-dl" for a honda/toyota depends on car $50 (pics below) stats and size in link
    http://houston.craigslist.org/ptd/2872774871.html

please make sure autozone says will fit your vehicle.just call and ask!
    my name is Isaac aka ICE

if you need oem parts like headlights/tail lights/hoods/bumpers i can probably help you out. i deal with different wholesalers with my company & might be able to get it cheaper than autozone/oriellys. OEM only.no aftermarket. just trying to help out another TACO owner!

CraigsImage510430030.jpg
    CraigsImage-1774386251.jpg
    20120316_070247.jpg
    20120303_123519.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top