Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2002 TRD Offroad V6 4x4

Old 12-15-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
2002 TRD Offroad V6 4x4

*****SOLD*****

2002 Toyota Tacoma V6 4x4 Auto SR5 TRD Offroad with 126,700 miles.
-power, windows mirrors, locks
-6 speaker AM/FM/Single CD/Cassette
-In dash CB Radio
-Cold AC
-Cruise Control
-Tilt steering
-Dual front airbags
-Leather seats
-Hitch Reciever
-Factory bedliner
New parts this year include:
-33/10.5/15 BFG AT tires
-Toytec 3" lift
-Cragar steel wheels w/chrome centercaps, lugnuts, valvestems
-Front brake pads and rotors
-Wheel cylinder and axle oil seal
-K&N drop in filter
-new battery
At 102,500 miles, the water pump, timing belt, front struts and rear u-joint were all replaced.
Asking $7500 FIRM

Attached Thumbnails
2002 TRD Offroad V6 4x4-001.jpg   2002 TRD Offroad V6 4x4-002.jpg  
Old 12-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking for tacoma parts on craigslist and I found yours up on there. Why are you selling man? My roommate wants a truck, and I'll send him the craigslist posting
Old 12-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I was looking for tacoma parts on craigslist and I found yours up on there. Why are you selling man? My roommate wants a truck, and I'll send him the craigslist posting
I'm in a financial jam right now. It kills me to do this, but the truck can be replaced eventually.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I'm in a financial jam right now. It kills me to do this, but the truck can be replaced eventually.
Ah man sucks to hear. Hopefully you'll be able to turn that around soon.

The price your asking is pretty cheap IMO (KBB is like 1k more) so I'm sure it will go quickly...maybe even to my roommate!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Ah man sucks to hear. Hopefully you'll be able to turn that around soon.

The price your asking is pretty cheap IMO (KBB is like 1k more) so I'm sure it will go quickly...maybe even to my roommate!
With the economy in shambles, I priced aggressively. We'll see what happens.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
jakestaco1124 is on a distinguished road
jakestaco1124's Tacoma Gallery
whered you get that leather from? or did toyota come with a leather seat i dont know about?
Old 12-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakestaco1124 View Post
whered you get that leather from? or did toyota come with a leather seat i dont know about?
The truck had them when I bought it. They must have been a dealer installed option. On the back of the seats on the map pockets, the logo "Classic Soft Trim" is embossed in the leather.
http://www.classicsofttrim.com/
Old 12-23-2008, 05:12 PM   #8

Bump.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:03 AM   #9
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
if it was amanual i would be all over it
Old 01-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
Saratogian
DefyInertia is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
DefyInertia's Tacoma Gallery
That's cheap!
Old 01-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyInertia View Post
That's cheap!
I thought so too. Suprisingly, I've gotten very little interest.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #12
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Where are you located? Where is PA? lol
Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #13
Drew01taco is on a distinguished road

Drew01taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a GREAT looking truck and a GREAT deal!
Old 01-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew01taco View Post
Bump for a GREAT looking truck and a GREAT deal!
Thanks, Drew.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #15

I can take and post more specific photos by request. At this point, my plate has expired and I had to cancel insurance due to lack of funds. This truck needs a good home.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #16

Bumpity bump.....
Old 01-13-2009, 12:31 AM   #17
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Another bump for ya.
man if you were out west i'd be buyin your truck so fast! there's guys out here with trucks that arent as nice as yours and with a few less miles but they want like 13K for 'em! Thats really the only reason i ended up with a new truck, people want too much for used ones out here so it didnt make sense not to get a new one. Good luck on the sale.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBruddah View Post
Is that Rhino or a similar liner on the rockers? I always dug that shit since it's a functional 2 tone application.
Yes, it is. After I lifted and got 33" tires, I removed the front mud flaps because of rubbing. You don't realize how much those mudflaps do til they're gone.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #20

More pictures per request.

Attached Thumbnails
2002 TRD Offroad V6 4x4-003.jpg   2002 TRD Offroad V6 4x4-005.jpg   2002 TRD Offroad V6 4x4-004.jpg