Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: LED Light Pod and LED Light Bar

Old 03-31-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
FS: LED Light Pod and LED Light Bar

Update: Back in stock and ready to rock!

6 inch LED light bar

Specs:
800 lumens
18 Watt
12 Volt
Aluminum Casing with polycarbonate lens.

Fitment: 2nd gen Tacoma hood scoop, Roof Racks, Rock lights, Rear reverse lights, Bed lights etc...
$54 for a pair shipped (code: TWEASY10)

Blackhawke88 was able to verify the lumen output.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...ml#post4665377

You can see his lights here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4681494

If you're interested, just PM me.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:35 AM   #2
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Oh might have to be getting a set of the light bars in the near future!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:08 AM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
just to let people know, these lights are alright but the light output pictured is not as much. my DDM 35W HID's on low beam are way brighter.
edit: the 6" bars
Old 03-31-2012, 05:03 AM   #4
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
just to let people know, these lights are alright but the light output pictured is not as much. my DDM 35W HID's on low beam are way brighter.

i'm looking for something to mount on the sides of my over-the-bed cargo basket to light up the immediate areas on either side of my truck. will use it for camping and such so not looking to necessarily light up the night 100 yards down the road. i'm looking more so for a short and wide flood light.

do you think if i have 2 of the 6" bars approx. 2 feet apart on one side i should be more than happy for my application?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:31 AM   #5
tatortot46 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: lieutenant
tatortot46's Tacoma Gallery
do you have multiple sets to sell?
Old 03-31-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
erion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant future

Army: 1/145 AVN REG
Name: Jayson
erion109's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like a set of the 3" pods
Old 03-31-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The 6 inch LED light flood pattern of course cannot compete against an HID with a euro or ranged beam pattern. Can't compare apples to oranges.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
i'm looking for something to mount on the sides of my over-the-bed cargo basket to light up the immediate areas on either side of my truck. will use it for camping and such so not looking to necessarily light up the night 100 yards down the road. i'm looking more so for a short and wide flood light.

do you think if i have 2 of the 6" bars approx. 2 feet apart on one side i should be more than happy for my application?
Hi Dud122,

These would be perfect for that application. These lights have been mounted on baja racks 2 on each side to light up the area around the vehicle.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
An average 35 watt HID puts out between 2000 and 3500 lumens. These are 12 watt LEDs at 900 lumens. Ofcourse they wont put out as much light.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:45 AM   #10
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm may have found my camp lights for the bed rack...
Old 03-31-2012, 10:54 AM   #11
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
The 6 inch LED light flood pattern of course cannot compete against an HID with a euro or ranged beam pattern. Can't compare apples to oranges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
An average 35 watt HID puts out between 2000 and 3500 lumens. These are 12 watt LEDs at 900 lumens. Ofcourse they wont put out as much light.
well yeah I know that.
I was just saying that the pictures are very misleading IMO. they are hardly that bright, as pictured. I wasnt trying to compare them to HID's ( Iunderstand the HID to LED difference) I was just trying to give an idea of actual light output.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #12

Appreciate your input. I just took the picture with a canon dslr so not trying to mislead anyone. The lights are very bright for the size and price point IMO. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please pm me. Thx.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #13
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
Appreciate your input. I just took the picture with a canon dslr so not trying to mislead anyone. The lights are very bright for the size and price point IMO. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please pm me. Thx.
Not trying to bash. I have no problem with the lights, I like them for what im using them as, driving lights, and because of their slim design I might change them to reverse lights. These lights are good for their price and have no flaws so far.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:59 PM   #14
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
pm'd
Old 03-31-2012, 01:19 PM   #15
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have multiple sets for sale?
Old 03-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #16
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Do you have multiple sets for sale?
I believe so.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:51 PM   #17
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Ohhhh
Old 03-31-2012, 02:00 PM   #18
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
I need seven of the 3 in leds. Can you do that? If yes how much?
Old 03-31-2012, 02:49 PM   #19

Pm's replied