Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler 285-75-16 Grabbers

Old 03-31-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sprocketdog's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler 285-75-16 Grabbers

I have a set of 5 285/75/16 general grabbers with the spare not even used. The only complaint I had with these tire was the red lables pealing off so they are all now black walls. The measurements for the tires are new spare 18/32nds, 2 rears 10/32nds, 2 fronts 11/32nds. I am located in the Harrisburg Pa area 45 mins from Rausch Creek. I am not looking to ship.

New sneaks are in tires will be avalible this weekend looking to get 200 for the new unused grabber and 400 for the other 4.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler 285-75-16 Grabbers-tires-006.jpg   Feeler 285-75-16 Grabbers-tires-005.jpg   Feeler 285-75-16 Grabbers-tires-002.jpg   Feeler 285-75-16 Grabbers-tires-003.jpg   Feeler 285-75-16 Grabbers-tires-004.jpg  

Old 03-31-2012, 06:51 AM   #3
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I'm bout an hour east of you, I am very interested, but wouldn't want the spare, just the four used. Any chance? I can wait til about May 11th weekend.
If someone comes along that just wants the spare you will be first in line. I rather just sell them all together. Tires should be avalible in 2 weeks hopefully.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:21 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainprimat2 View Post
Any other complaints with the Grabbers? Reason why your selling? I'm in the process of a lift and want to put the 33s on new 17 inch American Racing wheels and loved the look of the tires.....just wondering if they are as solid as they look, regardless of the red lettering
They have done well for me, I dont do alot of offroading but alot of towing and highway travel. They have held up extremely well for my needs. I always run my tires to about half life then get new, just how I always have done it in the past. I must say they dont grawl too load on the road either which supprised me.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
bump for a good guy....when u gonna hit the trail with us again? i got a thread going for our next trip
Hopefully soon, got alot of work to do on the house got another little bundle coming soon. I will look for your thread and check the calender.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
fubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jose
fubar718's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I'm bout an hour east of you, I am very interested, but wouldn't want the spare, just the four used. Any chance? I can wait til about May 11th weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
If someone comes along that just wants the spare you will be first in line. I rather just sell them all together. Tires should be avalible in 2 weeks hopefully.
I'm very much interested in the 5th... I'm about 1 hr east of Texoma...
Old 04-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubar718 View Post
I'm very much interested in the 5th... I'm about 1 hr east of Texoma...
PM sent