Description: - D MASK+ motorized, detachable face.
- 3-D FL hi-resolution dot matrix display.
- 3 display modes.
- CR-2 tuner.
- System Q EX Sound Control includes 6 adjustable EQ curves, speaker size matching settings, and 3-band EQ.
- 3 sets of 4.5-volt preamp outputs, including non-fading subwoofer output with level control.
- CD Text.
- Compatible with CD-Rs and CD-RWs.
- Optional auxiliary input (adapter required).
- Wireless Remote.
- System E's+ Advanced Crossover - built-in high- and low-pass crossover capability.
- Zero-bit mute circuit.
- Radio Data System.
- Satellite Radio-Ready.
- 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
I got this in 2002 to replace the unit stolen from my '85 SR5 truck, but sold the truck before I installed it. Used it for about 3 months in my BMW 318i, but didn't like it...buttons too small for me, & frankly I don't understand most of the techno-babble in the description above, so bought another simpler unit for the BMW. It's been sitting in the garage ever since. It had a MSRP of $550 in 2002, will sell for $150 including shipping.