Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I'm selling a few things

Old 12-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling a few things

Hi Guys,

I have a couple very nice Vestal watches on ebay that I am selling if your interested. The link is below to both auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290283249684

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290283253274
Old 12-17-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I need a new watch too...
Old 12-17-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I need a new watch too...
You should really treat yourself to a nice early Christmas gift
Old 12-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #5

bumpadooladoo
Old 12-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #7

Haha you dirty dogg you!!