Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Tonneau Cover

Old 12-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Tonneau Cover

Looking for a trifold tonneau cover for my 09 dc 6 foot box tacoma! if not tri fold, something else good.!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #2
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freesample View Post
Looking for a trifold tonneau cover for my 09 dc 6 foot box tacoma! if not tri fold, something else good.!
I've got an extang solid fold cover I'm looking to part with... It is a tri-fold, and I even have the box, but don't know how much shipping would be...
Old 12-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #3
scout101 will become famous soon enoughscout101 will become famous soon enough
scout101's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you parting with the Extang Solid Fold (out of curiosity)? I ask because I'm supposed to pick mine up tomorrow, and hoping I made the right decision

Looks like a pretty nice top, and my Toyota dealer was pushing Extang as the company they recommend for the tops, so hopefully it'll fit nice and snug!
Old 12-18-2008, 09:20 AM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scout101 View Post
Why are you parting with the Extang Solid Fold (out of curiosity)? I ask because I'm supposed to pick mine up tomorrow, and hoping I made the right decision

Looks like a pretty nice top, and my Toyota dealer was pushing Extang as the company they recommend for the tops, so hopefully it'll fit nice and snug!
It is a nice top. I thought I wanted a hard cover, but I haul alot of stuff on a pretty regular basis and I had to keep taking it off and then I have to worry about where to store it... so it doesn't get damaged or it's not in the way. Or I'd go to Lowe's and want to buy something, then how do I get both home, so....

I ended up going with an access LE and I love it because I can roll it up out of the way in a few seconds. I realize the extang is more secure because it's a hard top, but I don't usually leave anything of value in there, so....
Old 12-18-2008, 09:23 AM   #5
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
well if you want.. let me know how much you are selling it for and what shipping would be from SC (south carolina?) to st johns newfoundland canada