Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

**USED 16x8 Konig CounterSteer Offroads TWO SETS SPECIAL COLORS**

Old 04-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
**USED 16x8 Konig CounterSteer Offroads TWO SETS SPECIAL COLORS**

04/30/2012: BOTH SETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!

There are lots of high resolution images below. You may need to refresh your browser to get the images to load.

Hi Guys,

Normally I only sell new sets of wheels that I come across, but I have two used sets of 16x8 Konig CounterSteer Offroads up for grabs.

More details below, but first:

-THANKS FOR VIEWING MY THREAD!

-NO TRADES!

-WILLING TO SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE

-LOCATED IN RIVERSIDE/ CORONA AREA

SET #1

SET #1 HAS BEEN SOLD ON 04/05/2012. THANK YOU TO THE BUYER.

SET #2

SET #2 HAS BEEN SOLD ON 04/30/2012. THANK YOU TO THE BUYER.

SPECS:

Konig Countersteer Offroad
16x8
+0
6x139.7
Magnesium Blue (Dark metallic blue) - This color looks really good! Don't be turned off by the word "blue." It looks almost black in certain lights, gunmetal in others, and a really cool dark metallic blue in sunlight. This is an awesome color.
NO TIRES WITH THIS SET
-The wheels are in very good condition. One wheel has a minor (ball point sized, maybe slightly larger) rock chip.
-These wheels were used for about 30,000 miles. They were never off-roaded.
-This was a special edition color offered by Konig a few years back. This is a factory finish.
PRICE: $650 - Willing to ship at buyer's expense (usually somewhere between $40 - $80 in the continental USA for a set of four, $175 + to Hawaii or Alaska, $300+ to Canada).
Old 04-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
jhu616 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tripp
jhu616's Tacoma Gallery
Those silver ones are so sick!!....wish i had a Black truck...they'd look so good on black. GLWS
Old 04-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
The blue ones are freakin sweet, I wish they were 17"
Old 04-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #4
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Man I was wanting a matte black or matte gunmetal... But those look damn good. I'd only want the wheels though.. Anyone want just the tires?
Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #5
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
Man I was wanting a matte black or matte gunmetal... But those look damn good. I'd only want the wheels though.. Anyone want just the tires?
I have matte black in stock and ready to ship.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
^ I know... Hmmm well what would cost be for grey wheels only shipped? (obviously if someone buys tires)
Old 04-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #7
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
^ I know... Hmmm well what would cost be for grey wheels only shipped? (obviously if someone buys tires)
PM sent to you.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Wow great price especially on the turnkey kit...someone's getting hooked up! GLWS B.

Lemme just say FN is awesome to deal with and they put out a top notch, lightweight product for us Tacoma peeps. Someone grab this. Reduce unsprung weight (more than likely), and get some killer looks to boot.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #9
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ICKlVlAN View Post
Wow great price especially on the turnkey kit...someone's getting hooked up! GLWS B.

Thank you my friend! I just sold the "turnkey" package, but I still have the rare magnesium blue set.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #10
PARTS HOARDER

Here's how they look installed:

Old 04-08-2012, 12:41 AM   #12
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
^ looks good
Old 04-08-2012, 12:51 AM   #13
DATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud of
DATZ WEAKSAUCE's Tacoma Gallery
that mag blue is fresh... i was gonna get them countersteer x's powdercoated mag blue before i saw the bfd's lol
Old 04-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #14
PARTS HOARDER

Thank you all for the kind words. =)

The magnesium blue set might be sold soon, but they are still available for now.