Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 with low miles, lots of extras in excellent condition

Old 04-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 with low miles, lots of extras in excellent condition

Selling my 2007 Ducati 1098 with just over 10K miles. Adult owned, every service done. 2nd owner, I've owned the bike since 3500 miles. Oil changed every 3k miles. Timing belts have been replaced as well as required valve adjustments have been done. Coolant has been changed out for Engine Ice to make it run cooler in the hot weather. Brand new Pilot Power 2ct tires less than 1k miles ago. Steering stabilizer, Tinted windshield, full Termignoni exhaust with ECU and Air filter ($3800). Aftermarket rearsets. and clip ons with roller bearing throttle for smoother operation. The exhaust has been wrapped with gray header wrap to keep the pipes from baking your leg in the hot weather. Never been down, garage kept, low miles. Originally the bike was all red, but currently has a white aftermarket NiceCycle plastics on it (never been down, I just dont like the red on red stock color scheme, White bike and red frame looks so much sharper due to the contrast) This company has gotten fantastic reviews from multiple mainstream motorcycle magazines as being the best fitting aftermarket plastics available today. Tank is Ducati pearl white, but the plastics are not a perfect match as they came painted from the factory. Hard to tell unless you really look closely. I was planning on painting them to match but have decided to sell instead as I don't find myself riding it very much anymore. I have the stock plastics as well if someone would like them place of the aftermarket ones. Red wheel stripes on the stock black wheels. The headlights on these bikes are definitely a weak point, so this particular bike has had a full headlight projector retrofit with dual 35 watt morimoto minis Bi-Xenon projectors with 4300k bulbs that light up the road at night like daylight. This conversion cost me a lot to have done, but if you ride at night it makes all the difference in the world. There is also a set of air horns installed in the right side fairings so you can be heard when some idiot wanders into your lane...There is currently a loan on the bike. Located in Greenwich, CT. Asking 13k OBO
Please call me at 203 667 4445 with any questions or if you would like to see the bike in person.

Here's what it looked like with the stock plastics:

Old 04-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
Mr.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Mr.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike. Whats the HP..on this?? BUMP
Old 04-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #3
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Right around 190HP
Old 04-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
Mr.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Mr.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. If you hav a video pls post the link to hear the sound of this nice machine. I know ducati`s sound way better than other bikes.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
Muscles is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Load Master
Name: Kyle
Muscles's Tacoma Gallery
wow dang i want
Old 04-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
sick bike!

GLWS!
Old 04-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Its got Term dual pipes...so its pretty much going to sound like an indy car. Especially when you hit the mid to high rpm's. I own a measly Honda CBR1krr, lol, but I would surely own this bike for this price !!! BUMP for an amazing machine....Butthole Pucker Factor 10!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #8
WVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
WVtriple's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap!!!

190 horsepower! Thats only 5 shy of the new 1199 Panigale. I knew a Termi full system put a few more ponies on the motor, but 30 extra horses. This bike is a beast somebody better hurry up and buy it!!!!

BTW I do like those Woodcraft rearsets, I just picked up a set for my Ape.
GLWS
Old 04-13-2012, 02:12 AM   #9
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
190 HP seems high for a 1098. But extra plastics means it's already track ready
Old 04-13-2012, 05:40 AM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I want that thing

Wish I had the money, that's a nice looking bike! The white looks great, good luck with the sale
Old 04-13-2012, 08:01 AM   #11

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! It is a blast to ride, I think I have some video somewhere...nothing compares to the sound of a duc...
Old 08-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #12
TomBomb91 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
TomBomb91's Tacoma Gallery
I would wrap that around a tree so fast. sick bike, good luck with the sale!