Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: WTB 4" Kragens

Old 04-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: WTB 4" Kragens

CRAP, THE TITLE SHOULD SAY WTB...
I've missed what I considered some good deals on people selling these things so I figured I'd post this. If you have some lying around or are needing some extra cash for new mods then hit me up with an offer. I'm only looking for the 4" style. I'm needing 4 total but don't let that stop you from posting if you've got less than that.

Below are some prices that these things have gone for used. Some with light bars included. Others just as pairs.
Post #6 shows what the price was. 4 lights $300 shipped with light bar
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...id-lights.html

Pair of lights $100 shipped
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hts.htmlThanks for stopping by.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump, also if a mod would change the WTT to WTB in the title that would be appreciated.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 but one has a broken housing.......i guess it could be jb-welded back together.......

Id take $150 shipped for all four.....

PM me if interested
Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
I have 4 but one has a broken housing.......i guess it could be jb-welded back together.......

Id take $150 shipped for all four.....

PM me if interested
PM'd ya.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
^if you don't end up selling all 4 let me know