Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

feeler: Fj TRD wheels with 285 nitto TG

Old 04-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
feeler: Fj TRD wheels with 285 nitto TG

I have a set of nittos 285/75/16
Im looking to trade for something with 265/75/16. or sell. trades must be equal in value. I will not ship these tires . Im on Long Island NY

Tires have 4k miles on them. Id sell them for 700for just tires or 1600 for both but would just to prefer a trade.. thanks

Old 04-05-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
These are gonna sell quick if they are authentic anthracites.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
Boilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoilermaker99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Boilermaker99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfrat View Post
I have a set of nittos 285/75/16
Im looking to trade for something with 265/75/16. or sell. trades must be equal in value. I will not ship these tires . Im on Long Island NY

Tires have 4k miles on them. Id sell them for 700for just tires or 1600 for both but would just to prefer a trade.. thanks

i got a set of BF AT 31x10.5x15 with less than 6k on TRD alloys and I would buy you a set of wheel spacers to fit over your calipers???? I am in DC
Old 04-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
15" rims wont fit sorry man..
Old 04-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
yes they are authenitic