I am selling my whole entire audio system out of a double cab Tacoma. Everything is custom fit for the truck and is in perfect working condition. With this setup, it is easy to place the subs behind the back seats and the amp underneath the passenger seat cleanly.
Anyone that knows audio will agree that JL Audio is top of the line. If you want hard-hitting bass with premium quality, then this is the package for you.
This bundle includes:
- (2) 10" JL Audio W0v2 Subwoofers. Both sub enclosures were professionally built and felted. Each box uses the correct cubic air space for maximum sound. I ran these subs at 375 RMS and handled perfectly.
- HIFONICS HFi 1000. This is a 1000 watt amp and goes perfectly with the subs. 1OHM - 1000 watts. 2OHMs - 750 watts. Has a brushed finish and illuminates a deep blue around the HF when on.
- HIFONICS Bass Knob. This calibrates the level of bass that the subs put out. I placed this under the air conditioning controls. Illuminates green.
- Includes all converters and wires that were used. Saved as much of it as I could. Most of them are Monster Cables with a Scosche e2 converter.
- I'm also throwing in a Dice Electronics adapter. You can now get quality mp3 sound without going through the cigarette lighter. This works with iPods/iPhones and delivers crisp sound. Also works with the steering wheel settings.
I'm asking $799 OBO for the whole package. Everything is tailored for the truck and, while the subs are slim, the monster sound will surely not disappoint. I live in Las Vegas, NV and would like to deal locally. If you're close by, maybe we can work something out. If you're at all interested or have any questions, send me a PM. I have plenty more pictures of the lighting, fitting, etc.